Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Swimsuit Model - Vered

Hi guys, just a bit of a pause from our regular programming. Could you kindly vote for my friend? Her name is Vered and she really wants to make it as a model. Here she is:



You can vote for her on Facebook simply by clicking on the link below:


Please like the page, go to the Model Contest page, select Vered and then click Vote!


Here's some words from her:



Quality I admire in people:
Honesty!.. Very hard to find real people these days..If your Honest and real with me I’m loyal and yours for ever!!

Why should fans vote for me:
Fans should vote for me because I've been in the industry for 9 years and worked very hard to be here..  Modeling is my passion and winning can take me to the next level..   I would love to be in a position to give back… Winning this contest will take me one step closer to my dream…I want to prove that you can do anything you put your mind to… Moving  to America on my own all my family and friends doubted me and I want to prove them wrong.. I just like to defy the odds and be true to myself!


Let's give this hardworking girl a bit of support so we can see more of her in the future!  

No comments:

Post a Comment